30 May, 2009

Missed you Love so much

Last night was one night. I had gone to my parents' house. LAter on I wanted my husband to come and pick me up. but then instead he said it will be late for him to come. So he asked me " why dont you stay in your mom's home tonight?" I was overjoyed and agreed to it.

Later in the night, I was sleeping with my sis as usual. Was giving her my gyan as usual till 2 pm. after that both of us said goodnight and went off to sleep. But even then my bad luck continued. Sleep eluded me and I was tossing in the bed. Got up had a bath and again tried to sleep. Missed my husband like I dunno what. In these 10 months of being married, I am now so used to shouting at him to close the tv, cuddling upto him and then pushing him away in sleep. Later again when I start to miss him, I pull him back, hug him and sleep huddled.

Oh! what a night!!! I missed him sooooo much. I never thought I would miss him like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment