27 May, 2009

Totally disillusioned...I must say

All throught these years I have passed/met so many people in my life. Kind of known them either in-depth or even superficially. Always wanted to know a person, who is completely free from biases, non judgemental and a heart of pure gold. Whenever I have met a person, be it girl or a boy, initially seemed nice. But over a period of time when it came to testing times, they have simply dissolved away. They couldn’t take it and eventually I couldn’t take it that I have been betrayed. Every time I have believed in people in friendship in trust in mental tuning, I have been hurt in a terrible way. These things I just cannot forget. Because I gave my 100% to every one without pretending. Now I know it wasn’t a fault with me it was simply my bad luck to have landed with these many people who never deserved me, who will never understand what it is to be genuinely feeling someone’s pain.

My mom says there has to be mental tuning with the man whom you marry. Correct. But in my case I married a man who is poles apart from me, yet he is just and a true friend to everybody. My husband is one such man. In all these 8 years that I have known him, never once have I heard him uttering a bad word against anyone. And if he does, he always has a very solid reason for it. He is nice with words to even the guy who stole his ex-girlfriend (he jokingly took potshots though).

Till date I have never called anybody "a gem of a person". I was nayyyyyy I am so disillusioned. But now I feel tempted

No comments:

Post a Comment