15 April, 2008

Snake's Rage





Today I was going to Bubz’s house and I noticed a very rare sight. I saw a snake’s dress bought from the Milan Fashion week (pun intended). But I suppose the dress was not upto the snake’s standards. Very mercilessly he/she (I didn’t have the pleasure of knowing him/her personally) shed it off on the road.


Just by the look of it, you can know that it must have cost the poor animal a fortune. Anyway I hope Sir/Madam must have got a new dress more to the liking of their friend’s circle. Alternatively the animal must have met with an accident and the dress got torn. So he/she dumped it there.



What if the animal is a lady/girl? Cud have had a fight with her parents over the choice of dress. The parents must have put their foot down and said NO WAY. Poor soul, she had sobbed and shed her dress here, enroute to the party. (what say abt my story)





Whatever the case may be, but I felt very bad at seeing such a fashionable dress like that lying on the road (Hee Hee Haa Haa).


No comments:

Post a Comment