01 April, 2008

In anticipation...


Finally I am getting married. Another few months and I will be Mrs. Priyanka Kanjilal Vikash (Yes I intend to keep my maiden name as well even after my marriage). This is something I always dreamt of; to be able to marry the man you love the most.
Never wanted another life, another fate and definitely not another man. But then a little better fate wud have been most welcome. I guess very few people get the chance to be able to share moments of to togetherness and then seal the pact with a promise of a lifetime.
Getting married to your sweetheart is what I term as my moments of pure bliss. I am very nervous and excited too. Don’t know what’s gonna happen. There is a lot of shopping to be done and I haven’t even started anything. I have known his family since last 7 years and am very comfortable with them. Their folks too, treat me as a part of the family.
Still there are a lot of uncertainties and unspoken “what ifs”.
I know I can handle it all but still…

4 comments:

  1. Dnt worry at all!!!! everything wud be fine and good.. Trust me.. God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wishes love,

    But no matter how well I know him (my fiance) i know for sure that are going to be very different once I get married. That is what is making me so nervous.

    Anyways!! once again thanks for the wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys know each other since so many years so i dnt think there wud be nething to wrry about.. bt still I know there wud be some impetnt matters which you must discuss.. nywez!! i feel you guys have a good future.. CHEERSSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love,

    It feels really nice to be blessed in advance. I appreciate your thougths.

    ReplyDelete