02 June, 2009

My Addiction

People ask me “what makes me feel sexy?” I have a very simple answer “it’s my husband who makes me feels sexy”. It’s neither clothes, nor lingerie, nor money, nor a gorgeous body nothing. It is he, who makes all the difference to me. He is my world. I always think about him. I always thought about him. And will always think about him. I am just 3 and 1/2 years old in the industry but have seen best of the best relationships go kaput.

People ask me how come I do not drink as in consume any liquor or do smoking or drugs. That is simple because I addicted to my husband. Loving him is an addiction to me. It started slowly but with time it has become an addiction, an obsession. I simply can’t do without him. I need him all the time during depression, during happiness, when I am alone or when I am with people. ALL THE TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment