14 November, 2008

The Broken Wing

I saw her
Trying to hold her hold.
A color among colors;
No... I think it was,
An angel in colors.

Lost in her world
Trying to find some nectar
In flowers, bright and new
washed in the morning dew.

she hopped from one to another
but went never too far
I wondered what was wrong!!!
But couldn’t make out at all.

This colorful angel could not fly,
No matter how hard she tried
She could not fly
For she had a broken wing
A beautiful wing,
a wing made up of yellow and orange stripes.

But alas a broken wing


(This is an original piece of thought. These lines are not begged, borrowed or stolen. I took this pic when I was going to my office. I was sitting in my office and typing whatever came to my mind. I would not call this a poem but a thought put into a few lines.)

No comments:

Post a Comment