05 December, 2008

Eternal Love: Cartoons

People say all sorts of things. But I still havent stopped watching "these". Well these , ladies and gentlemen are called cartoons. They say you are grown up watch some serious channel why cartoons? but I feel this is something which is 100% pure enjoyment.

I know its not at all real, but then its my own world. Here even if your favourite character falls from a 20 feet high building nothing happens to him. Here you can apply vanishing cream and be invisible, have a scientific lab of your own underneath your house and your parents would not even know of it, have weird animals come out of pokeballs, a small child can beat a man, 100 times his strenght, live in toy land, an becomes your neighbour and girls are born out of chemicals, emotion, love and an unknown element "X".
All through the day I watch them as in repeat telecasts and still do not feel bored. I simply love cartoons. I wish one day I would open my eyes and find all these characters living in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment