28 March, 2008

And I love the rain







Bheegi bheegi bheegi jadoo bhari lamhon ki yeh ratein…
Dekho karne lagi hoon main boondon se baatein…
boondon se baatein… main boondon se baatein...



Since a few days it’s been raining cats and dogs in Hyderabad. It’s been raining like never before I Hyderabad. I have been staying for the past8 yrs but never have I seen such a rain in March, like this. It was good too. It started on Friday and went on till Monday morning. Good we had an off that day for holi. Though I don’t play holi but bubz does (bigtime). All around was lush green. But then we could not go out much and were under nature’s house arrest. I ordered some eateries to savour at home. I just went out once and by the time I came back I was drenched badly; but still I enjoyed very much. At night instead of sleeping peacefully I was kept awake by the “drizzle of the rain” sound.


Bade bade shaharon aisi choti choti baatein hoti rahati hai...

No comments:

Post a Comment